We would like to invite you to join us for an update on the new CPD scheme. We’d very much like to hear of any support needs that you or your group may have or that you come across as more osteopaths start to join the scheme.
The webinar will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Receive a refreshed update on the new CPD scheme.
- Feedback any concerns or queries from your group.
- Let the GOsC know if there are any areas of support you think we could potentially offer.
- Share experiences, network with, and learn from the other regional CPD group leads.
- Have an open, two-way conversation.
Please join us on one of the following dates:
- Monday 11 February 1pm-2pm
- Thursday 14 February 1pm-2pm
To register, please email stating which webinar you would like to join. If you already have any questions yourself, or from your group, feel free to email them in advance to: Stacey Towle email@example.com
Once you have confirmed your attendance, using the email above, you will receive a link to join the meeting which you can do from your computer, tablet or smartphone. You can also dial in using your phone if you prefer.
We very much hope you can join us.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Senior Communications Officer (Engagement)
General Osteopathic Council
+44 (0)20 7357 6655 x257
The GOsC is a charity registered in England and Wales (1172749).
Visit cpd.osteopathy.org.uk for all you need to know about the new CPD scheme